At hand Jan 29, 2021 5:55:16 GMT -5
Post by John on Jan 29, 2021 5:55:16 GMT -5
Giller yes I do believe it's a cycle. History repeats itself like clockwork too many times for it to be coincidence. As I see it, Revelation revealed to us what Lucifer will eventually achieve, but at that time Lucifer didn't have the means to pull it off. He's been rolling out prototypes and learning lessons with each one. Mohammad was a prototype, but Islam got stopped in Europe. Lucifer learned lessons later from Napoleon, Hitler, etc. We'll keep going through this until Lucifer has his perfect rollout. It could theoretically happen any time when conditions align.
Meanwhile, the saints on earth keep praying against him, and the gospel keeps spreading to the ends of the earth. So it's a game of cat and mouse.
That one prophet never taught a comprehensive doctrine on this. He just said the red horse was out there and he didn't know how. This is 90% the result of my own Bible study and history study. The other 10% is encouragement/validation from others who believe it.
The red horse was global kenetic warfare, and the black horse is global economic warfare. Several people (including me) feel like we entered the black horse era around 2008.
The Book says the spirit of antiChrist is already in the world and at work. there is no reason to believe other spirits or entities are not already also. whats my point?
well first I agree the enemy has been trying to roll out his plan to dominate the world and enslave man who is made in Gods image, and steal His worship. i do not believe its just situations or conditions aligning for things to work out tho. The Book also tells us its God who restrains evil. I believe its God who keeps this evil empire from taking full power. It will also be God who allows it. (John 19:11)
i say all this because the economic warfare has been ongoing for quite sometime now. the world banking system has been around longer than we have. and they have profited off every war since its inception. And any world leader who hints on getting out from under the debt is taken out. Ghdaffi (sorry if thats spelled wrong) was the last one i am aware of.
God will not allow this to happen before it is time according to the Lord's plans. We speak of the great falling away, but in that same passage is a verse that remains controversial.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Satan has been trying to work his evil plans since he was kicked out of heaven, but something has been interfering and stopping him. PG4Him spoke about how the church continues to hinder his plans, and they do. Even today, who is hindering the devil the most? I mean besides God himself. It is the evangelical Christians. We are the ones who know about the mark of the beast and are opposing every attempt to set it up. That is why many believe that this will not occur till the church is removed by way of the rapture. Any Christians left behind would be the lukewarm or those caught up in outright sin, and they would not be strong enough to stop the Anti-Christ, and would either go along to survive and be destroyed by God's judgment or wind up martyrs.
The other theory I have heard some teach is that what is holding back the enemy is the Holy Spirit. Some teach that the Spirit of God will leave this earth before the Anti-Christ shows up and that it is God's Spirit restraining him. Is that what is going to happen? Will God simply say enough is enough, and completely leave this world during the tribulation, and then start pouring out his judgments? That is one teaching, but regardless of that, I do know that it is us pesky evangelicals that are fighting to stop the beast system, and we attack anything that remotely resembles it. My feeling is that if not for the genuine church, the world would have totally accepted it already.