Be Careful What You Endorse Feb 21, 2020 20:12:25 GMT -5
Post by Les on Feb 21, 2020 20:12:25 GMT -5
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ENDORSE:
What you endorse says volumes about you and because you are a partaker and in fellowship with it. Fellowship means having something in common. So what we endorse is basically what we agree with, and if we agree with it ; then we have that in common or fellowship. I agree with God’s word not the mentality of mankind. But many are still in denial: if we endorse these things or those who do them or endorse, when we know that God hates them we become partakers with them.
(26) For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.
(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
(28) And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right,
(29) being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; being full of envy, murder, quarrels, deceit, evil habits, becoming whisperers,
(30) backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31) undiscerning, perfidious, without natural affection, unforgiving, unmerciful;
(32) who, knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but have pleasure in those practicing them. Romans 1:26-32 MKJV
Paul spoke of those in the last days who would have form of godliness, but deny the transforming power of God to change them, spiritually, mentally, and socially into the true image of being Christ-like.
(1) But of this be assured: in the last days grievous times will set in.
(2) For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, profane. They will be disobedient to parents, thankless, irreligious,
(3) destitute of natural affection, unforgiving, slanderers. They will have no self-control, but will be brutal, opposed to goodness,
(4) treacherous, headstrong, self-important. They will love pleasure instead of loving God,
(5) and will keep up a make-believe of piety and yet live in defiance of its power. Turn away from people of this sort. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 WNT
If you have influence to change someone’s mind. If you believe in the afore mentioned and support them, you have become a traitor to our God and Kingdom. But don’t take my word for it, I don’t speak my opinion but his word in the context in which it was meant to be expounded….
(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Therefore do not be partakers with them.
(8) For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light
(9) (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
(10) proving what is acceptable to the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:6-11 MKJV
I am obeying the Lord, he said a line of demarcation is coming, it is time for the righteous to stand up and be counted and declare the whole counsel of God’s word. One must be willing to reason before their minds can be changed. When it comes to the word of God my mind is made up, I won’t change what I understand to be truth, and if someone has their mind made up about a lie, then they are evidently under a strong delusion. They have walked away from truth to embrace the lies of the culture instead of the word of our Creator..
Shalom & Agape! Apostle Ray!